Service and Maintenance
Routine Servicing of Security Installations and Maintenance Contracts
A security system installations needs to work perfectly at all times and to ensure this and guarantee the peace of mind you want, our maintenance contracts include the following:
- Full maintenance, support and servicing for all security installations.
- We will work with you to tailor the correct support package that meets, your budget and also the maintenance and support requirements of the installation based on current service and maintenance regulations.
- Routine service visits either once or twice per annum, dependant upon the system.
- A maintenance contract offers clients peace of mind by providing support 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
- All work is done
We can also take over maintenance and support of existing systems that have previously been installed and supported by other security companies.
Just like our security solutions, our routine servicing and inspection systems are bespoke.
Security System Servicing and Fault Repair
Occasionally security systems do develop faults, or may even fail. In the very rare event that either of these eventualities does happen, our customers who have a maintenance contract with us are covered as follows:
- Telephone support direct to us is available 24/7 for customers with a maintenance contract.
- If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, then customers with a maintenance contract will have an Engineer response time agreed within 24 hours.
- Monitored Intruder Alarm response within 4 hours is also guaranteed for customers with a maintenance contract, unless otherwise agreed.
- Servicing is also available for those customers who have not taken out a maintenance contract.
To find out more about our security installation maintenance and support packages, please contact us.Follow@csssecsystems
As a business owner you are legally obliged to ensure that all necessary precautions are in place and neglecting your fire safety responsibilities could lead to severe financial penalties or imprisonment.
We’ve installed restricted door access systems in all types of business properties and premises throughout Chesterfield, plus surrounding areas in Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire and Derbyshire.
CSS Security Systems security windows and doors are individually manufactured to a high standard and are hand finished to the most stringent European and UK standards. There can be no compromise.
If you are looking at the highest levels of protection for your home or business, this will necessarily start at the perimeter with security gates barriers and fencing. Your system will be entirely bespoke.
We can also take over maintenance and servicing of existing security systems that have previously been installed and supported by other security companies. Servicing is also available for customers who do not have a maintenance contract.